Tuesday 25 February 2014

Robert Munsch

Robert Munsch books bring back great memories from my elementary school years! from the teachers and librarians reading them to us with the many different voices, to when Robert Munsch himself came into my school and read to us. All in all he is an amazing author! I love when the kids I babysit ask me to read them one of his books, as it's my chance to make a fool out of myself, and make them laugh with my impression of the many different characters and voices written throughout these books! His books are so fun, for the kids and parents aswell 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    This is Ms. Bettess. Thank you for reading to my class. They had a great time. They would be jealous to hear that you had heard Robert Munsch live.

    Ms. Bettess

    ReplyDelete